Proud To Present Our 2019 Annual Report
We hope you are all staying safe and healthy at home. In these challenging times, we believe that empowering the next generation of inclusive leaders is now more important than ever.
It is therefore with great pleasure we present you with our second annual report: https://lnkd.in/drqxfnj
A selection of our milestones in 2019
- Our membership grew to almost 7,000 - an increase of 2,800 compared with 2018. 16% of our members are men
- The LEAD Network annual event in Madrid in November was our most successful yet, with 636 participants, a 54% increase on 2018. The number of CEOs and industry leaders in attendance doubled
- Our Education Committee led 15 webinars, exploring two main themes: confidence and flexible working
Our goals for the year ahead In 2020,
- LEAD Network will further increase retailer engagement and, collectively with its members, make strides to advance gender diversity.
- Increase our membership to 9,000
- Expand our external mentorship programme to 100+ participants
- Create a value proposition for men